Uniform Scale for one and all

I did a search for the above title and couldn’t find my answer, so apologies if this has been answered already.

This is basically a feature request - Can you put the Uniform Scale checkbox currently in found in the Cloner Turbulence Effector Node (I’m sure it’s elsewhere too…) in EVERYTHING??

I’ve no idea what this entails workload wise for you guys but 9 times out of 10 that I’m adjusting the scale in any given node, I’m in an R+D phase and the ability to turn on (and leave on) a uniform scale switch would be really useful! I feel like this is something that would benefit everyone…

Just a thought :slight_smile:

There are a lot of nodes that can already be uniformly scaled, you can select multiple scale attributes at once and we also have the uniform scale manipulator as well.

May I ask for a bit more context for this attribute, you say all nodes but do you have any particular nodes that come to mind for this?

Thanks

Harrison :slight_smile:

I havn’t come across a uniform scale manipulater yet apologies. I guess I was just in the pursuit of absolute laziness trying to save myself a couple of extra clicks selecting all three axes. :joy: