When the list of Recent Connections in the Network Connections dialog is longer than 5 items, the list scrolls back to the top when trying to select something toward the bottom of the list.
- Create multiple connections to different remote Notch Blocks (I have seen the issue with 8 media servers and on my full system with 25 media servers)
- Disconnect from all remote connections
- Try to re-establish connections from the Recent Connections list
- When selecting an IP address list beyond the initial five viewable IP addresses, the IP address will remain selected and I can reconnect to it.
- The list snaps back to the top and the intended IP address is no longer selected.
Notch Builder version 0.9.23.253