NVIDIA Tracking/Virtual Background Not Showing in Green Hippo

Hi.

I have the NVIDIA Tracking & Virtual Background working on my Notch file/all of my layers, but we are having issues getting the SDK’s to show up on our Green Hippo Tierra+ MK servers. The media programmer has downloaded the correct versions of both the AR & Video SDKs, but when the Notch block layer is pulled up, the tracking does not show, and same with the virtual background layer. I have combed through this forum already, and read the manuals, so I am unsure what to do next. Are there any other parameters that need to be exposed for the SDK’s to work on hippo’s end? I want to make sure this isn’t a problem with my Notch file. Any help appreciated, thanks!

I think this was dealt with through the support channels, but if anyone else comes across this and needs an answer: The GPU drivers of the Hippo machines were too old to support the NVIDIA tracking SDK. The SDK needs driver version 520.46 or higher. Updating this solved the issue here NVIDIA Broadcast Software Integrations: Download Resources